So we did it! We found you the Palm Springs home you just love and its all yours. We made it through the offer, all the negotiations and the acceptance. We waded through all the Escrow and Bank documents, answered all your questions and then we handed you the keys after we closed Escrow. So now what?
You want a welcome packet? From who? Escrow? Telling you about what??? What do you need to do next?
Well they don’t do it- that’s my job!!!
Relax….. you’re there and there is little to worry about at this point so lets sum it up in some bullet points. Use this as your check list and as always, call us if you have questions about anything!
- Do you have your home warranty information we sent you handy? You may need it if anything breaks down.
- Have you transferred all the Utilities over to your name?
- If you have an HOA, do you have the information on where and when to send the payment?
- Do you have all your security gate access codes. Is your name in the call box at the front gate? The HOA handles that for you.
- Be on the lookout for a letter from our county tax assessors office. They will be asking how much you paid for the home so that it can be reassessed and will most likely lower your tax bill too. Also they will inquires to see if you qualify for any exemptions.
- Do you know where and when to make your first mortgage payment? If not call your lender/lending officer and get that now.
- Go to an HOA meeting and introduce yourself- get to know them as they will be your friend if you need their help for anything.
- If you are new to the area, our office can help with some referrals for services and tradesmen.
And please do us a big favor? Pick one item below.
- Go to this link and write a review right here about our service and our company. It helps us a lot and we wan to hear from you as well.
- Also you can review us on Google Places- that one really goes a long way to helping us find our next customer. Click Write Review when you navigate there.
- And on Yellow Pages.com is another great place to review our services.
Want more information about the Desert Cities ?
Buying or Selling Palm Springs Real Estate?
Buyers: Are you searching for your primary residence? We have a variety of Palm Springs homes for sale and have what it takes to get you settled in the neighborhood of your choice.
Selling your home? Your home selling experience will be one that is easy, friendly and professional. Our mission is to offer outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and Internet technology available. We are totally connected to the Internet and will market your home on every venue available! Results is what you expect and results is what you will get.
If you are planning to buy Palm Springs investment property, or property in the surrounding area, we have the staff partners who will help with any project or property management tasks while you are away. We have helped with the small properties all the way up to the multi-million dollar projects.
The Associates motto: We’re not here just to sell you a home. We’re here to help you find the dream home you’ll love then make it yours!
Following links are to Area City Bio’s and Property Searches:
- Learn About Palm Springs Real Estate
- Learn About Cathedral City Real Estate
- Learn About Desert Hot Springs Real Estate
- Learn About Indian Wells Real Estate
- Learn About Indio Real Estate
- Learn About La Quinta Real Estate
- Learn About Palm Desert Real Estate
- Learn About Rancho Mirage Real Estate
For more information on how we can best serve your Palm Springs Real Estate and surrounding area needs, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 760-322-7822.
Map of Palm Springs, CA
Use the search map below to browse all Palm Springs Area Homes For Sale
550 S Oleander Rd Palm Springs, CA, 92264 USA
email@example.com • 760-413-2871